What drives the Sosna Team?
Core Values have built our company. They are the driving force behind our Renovating the Sosna Way™ process and our ability to deliver on our promise to be the Renovator You Can Count On™.
- Integrity: Honesty is our foundation. Our clients, employees and partners can count on us doing what we say we will do.
- Respect: We respect each other and our clients and expect the same in return.
- Excellence: Everything that we do, we strive to do excellent. We love what we do and we take pride in it.
- Teamwork: Our extraordinary team of remarkable people works together cooperatively to achieve common goals; we hold each other accountable.
- Professionalism: Punctuality, Skill, Attention to detail are three cornerstones of our service.
- Empathy: We are aware of clients’ needs and worries; that is why we have clear and timely communications and schedules. We care about how our clients feel before and during construction so we do everything possible to make this experience a pleasant one. We care about each other.
- Innovation: We solve problems with custom solutions in ways our clients never even thought of.
- Systems: We strive to do everything with a systematic approach. This yields desirable results every time.
- Fulfillment: We set out to exceed the expectations of our clients, partners and team members.
- Continuous Improvement: We strive for personal and professional growth and to anticipate the future, so that we may provide the best possible service to our clients and enrich our personal lives.
- Reputation: Our reputation is of the highest value to us; it is worth more than money.
Our Values are backed by our Mission and Vision.
To be the most sought-after renovation company by its ideal clients, employees and partners.
We are an extraordinary team of remarkable people providing homeowners with peace of mind; as we help them fall back in love with their dated homes, by creating beautiful, well-constructed spaces with care, precise timelines and accurate budgets.
Want to know if these are more than promises we put on a plaque in our office? We would be delighted if you asked our clients!