Welcome to the Sosna Bathroom Renovation Page
We are the renovator you can count on for your bathroom remodel project in Toronto & the GTA.
- Trusted, high-quality kitchen design and renovations
- Over 20 years of industry experience
- One-stop shop company
- In-house team of award-winning designers, tradesmen & project managers
- Proud Renomark Accredited Renovator since 2012
- Holmes Approved Homes Renovator
- No Delays in Construction
- No Surprises in Pricing
- No Mess to Your Home or Your Lifestyle
Bathroom Renovation & Remodeling Company Servicing Toronto & GTA
Bathroom Renovation & Remodeling Company
Servicing Toronto & GTA
We specialize in bathroom renovations that solve outdated designs and impractical layouts. Our team of award-winning designers, skilled tradesmen, and dedicated project managers, guarantees a stress-free renovation experience. Clients choose us for our reputation, high-quality craftsmanship, rigorous attention to detail, and timely execution. They appreciate that we are a one-stop shop and that they do not need to work with anyone else. Trust our team to transform your bathroom into a rejuvenating space that you’ll cherish for years to come.
Awards & Recognition:
- 2023 Quality Business Awards Best Home Renovations in Vaughan
- 10x Winner Best of Houzz
- 3x Winner Best of Homestars
- 2022 Canadian Home Builders Association National Awards for Housing Excellence Finalist
- 2019 Top Choice Award Mark of Excellence
- 2018 NKBA Finalist - Best Bathroom Award
- 2x Top Choice Renovation Company Award Winner
Bathroom Renovation Process: Step-By-Step
Renovating Bathrooms the Sosna Way
During the consultation, we determine if we are a good fit for each other. Our team will visit your home to evaluate the current state. We will discuss ideas, goals, and a budget for your kitchen renovation project. Next, we offer a preliminary estimate based on our discussions and expertise. This initial consultation is crucial for laying the groundwork for a successful kitchen renovation and establishing a strong working relationship.
- Layout: Optimizing the existing space with a floor plan that meets your needs and preferences.
- Cabinetry: Create beautiful, functional cabinets that cater to your storage needs and overall design preferences.
- Countertops: Select quality material for aesthetics and durability, taking into account maintenance requirements and resistance to stains and heat.
- Backsplash: Offer a range of options including paint, or intricate mosaics to align with your vision.
- Flooring: Focus on selecting quality material that is durable, easy to clean, and slip resistant, such as tile, hardwood, or vinyl.
- Lighting: Ensure proper lighting for functionality and ambiance.
- Appliances: Chosen to meet your needs, budget, and vision. We will ensure every appliance chosen is integrated seamlessly with the overall design.
- Fixtures: Select faucets, sinks, and cabinet knobs that complement the style while meeting functional requirements.
- Colour Scheme: Reflecting your style, while complementing your home.
Once the design is finalized, we will provide a renovation agreement that includes a fixed price quote, a comprehensive and detailed scope of work, payment and construction schedules. We are committed to delivering exceptional value and quality, and we’ll work with you to ensure the project stays within your budget. Our quote includes every detail of the project and will not increase during the kitchen renovation. That is our promise to you.
Areas We Provide Bathroom Renovations In
We proudly offer bathroom renovation services across Toronto and the GTA. Our services areas include:
Questions Our Customers Often Ask About Bathroom Renovations
Beginning a bathroom renovation can be both exciting and daunting for homeowners. Typical concerns often involve budget considerations, possible interruptions to daily routines, and the challenge of choosing a dependable, credible renovator to make your dream bathroom a reality.
Here are some of the most common questions we encounter, along with our insights to help you confidently navigate your bathroom renovation journey..
Beginning a bathroom renovation project requires thoughtful planning and consideration. Here are some considerations to keep in mind:
- Goals and Objectives: Ask yourself, are you feeling cramped or isolated? Is your kitchen falling apart? Are you embarrassed to have people over? What do you want to be able to have or do in your new kitchen that you cannot now? Determine why you want to renovate your kitchen and focus on improvements that align with your goals.
- Budget: Set a budget you’re comfortable with and ensure your renovation team respects your financial limits and has the ability to design and build your kitchen within your budget.
- Deadline: Work with your renovation team to set a realistic project deadline.
- Design & Functionality: Gather inspiration and ideas for your dream kitchen. Consider elements such as cabinetry style and storage, countertop materials, flooring options, appliances, and fixtures. Collaborate with a designer to develop your style, while creating a functional layout that optimizes your space.
- Material Selection: Work with your renovation company to choose durable materials that suit your design preferences, budget, and long-term needs. Quality materials can significantly impact the value and longevity of your kitchen renovation.
- Professional Guidance: Choose an experienced company that will guide you through the renovation process.
Choosing the right company and considering these key elements will ensure a successful kitchen remodel.
A bathroom renovation is one of the most common home improvement projects you can undertake. It is common for a bathroom remodel to recoup approximately 50-70% of the renovation cost. This percentage can drastically differ depending on the quality of materials, the scope of your bathroom renovation, and your property’s location. An upgraded bathroom not only increases your home’s resale value but also enhances your living experience by making the space more functional, enjoyable, and aesthetically appealing.
At Sosna, a bathroom renovation usually starts at $35,000. Our price includes every detail and will not increase during your renovation. If you have a flexible budget and are fine with price creeps during construction, then we probably aren’t the company for you. To estimate the cost of your bathroom renovation project you need to consider various factors including size, layout, scope of work, quality of materials and fixtures, and complexity of the project. To get a more accurate estimate, consult with a professional renovation company that can provide a summary of costs based on your budget and specific project requirements.
When embarking on a bathroom renovation project it is important to establish your vision to set clear renovation objectives. Being realistic with your goals, needs, and overall budget is essential. The next step is to find a company whose goals and values align with your own. It’s important to choose a company that’s the right fit for you from the very beginning.
A permit may be required for your bathroom remodel. If the renovation involves structural or layout alterations, or modifications to plumbing or electrical work a permit is likely. Working with a professional renovation company can help guide you through the permitting process. Our team at Sosna is familiar with permitting requirements within Toronto and the GTA. We understand when one is needed, and can streamline the process of obtaining the necessary permits for your project.
A complete bathroom renovation project from initial consultation, to design, to construction completion can take anywhere from 2-4 months. The construction itself takes on average, 6-8 weeks. The timeline of your project will vary depending on various factors such as alterations to the design, the scope of the project, and the complexity of the work. It’s crucial to work with a home renovation company that will provide a realistic timeline and keep you informed on the progress and timeline throughout the renovation process.
It is important to set a realistic budget that you can comfortably afford and achieve your outcome design for your bathroom renovation project. Working with a professional home renovation company can help you create a budget that suits your financial constraint while ensuring a successful project outcome. At Sosna, the price we quote you includes every detail of the project and will not increase during your bathroom renovation. That is our promise to you.