One Person can’t be perfect, but a TEAM can be!
Our company vision:
To be the most sought after company for its ideal clients, employees, and partners.
To achieve this vision, we need great people!
If you are looking to work in a positive and highly organized environment where your ideas are heard, and you can see first hand how your hard work affects people’s lives, please see the available positions below and contact us.
Current Position Openings:
This is a great opportunity to bring design concepts to life and see how homeowner’s lives are affected by your work.
The job involves working with tools, supervising and scheduling a small team of trades, communicating with clients, and reporting.
We work Mon to Fri, 7 am to 3:30 pm, all year round.
Most of our projects are interior renovations.
Every project has a detailed design package and construction schedule that needs to be followed.
You would get paid for the gas, travel time and vehicle use. Wages are $70 to $90,000 per year depending on your qualifications. Outstanding work is rewarded with bonuses.
A good candidate would be passionate about renovations, take pride in the work, have a solid understanding of the structural & mechanical systems of a house, and have excellent problem-solving skills.
Turning our clients’ visions and our designs into reality. Independently, accurately, and reliably.
To successfully complete 4 to 6 renovation projects per year:
- on time
- within the estimated cost
- according to Design
- with satisfied clients
- creating a positive work environment for employees and trades
- Be honest
- Be detail-oriented and punctual
- It is essential that you love construction and have a desire to build things well.
- Be a teamplayer, always willing to help others
- Be able to handle stressful situations in a positive, professional manner (be calm under pressure)
- Be able to accept responsibility for mistakes and learn from them
- Be respectful but assertive when necessary
- Be results-oriented
- Be focused and organized
- Plan well and be proactive
- Capable of giving clear instructions and holding others accountable
- Have at least 5 years of experience in residential remodeling in Canada
- Be physically fit and able to conduct hands-on work well & efficiently
- Know the sequence of steps in the construction process
- Have fluent English skills
- Provide hands-on work Mon to Fri from 7am to 3:30pm and later occasionally
- Coordinate & supervise a small team of trades and helpers
- Maintain project documents in good order and follow design drawings
- Order materials and schedule trades
- Communicate with clients and peers in a positive and constructive manner
- Follow all company policies & procedures
- Be a leader on the Jobsite
This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning team that helps GTA homeowners fall back in love with their dated homes. You will be able to see your designs come to life and how they affect homeowner’s lives. Working hours are flexible from home or our office in Vaughan.
Wages are $60 to 80,000 per year depending on your qualifications. You will get reimbursed for the gas and travel expences. Vehicle allowance is offered. Outstanding work is rewarded with bonuses.
- To accurately design renovation projects to ensure client satisfaction and company profitability
- To help clients make the right decisions during design process
- To be a good team player helping our company improve and grow.
- Design 8-12 projects per year (average size $200,000/each)
- Support our Production team to ensure successful completion of projects
- Be a graduate of a Design College in Canada
- Have at least 3 years of experience designing residential renovation projects in Canada
- Be extremely detailed & punctual
- Be able to constructively communicate with clients & tradespeople
- Possess excellent written and spoken English skills
- Be able to travel to job sites across the GTA.
- Have customer minded mentality
- Have great questioning and listening skills
- Be able and willing to learn new things
- Be honest
- Be able to admit mistakes and learn from them
- Be a good team player, always willing to help even outside of your responsibilities
- Be committed to going above and beyond to perform high-quality work and adhere to strict deadlines
- Meet with clients and provide customized design solutions
- Measure existing spaces and create elevations, details, 2D & 3D renderings
- Assist clients with a selection of materials and tour our supplier’s showrooms with them as necessary
- Collect quotes from vendors
- Order, purchase, and schedule deliveries of fixtures & finishes
- Conduct site inspections during construction
- Attend jobsite meetings and assist Production Team (Electricians, HAVC, Tile setters, etc) with correct placement of rough-ins and fixtures.
- Cultivate good relationships with trade contractors and suppliers and seek out new providers.
- Demonstrate open, honest, timely, and clear communication.
- Participate in all company and marketing events